PressedUp is pleased to announce our new "buy a shirt, give a shirt" Charity program. What does this mean? For every FIGHT shirt sold, we will donate a FIGHT shirt to a cancer patient or their families.
We want to give back directly to patients and their families. And this soft, cozy shirt is a way to remind those fighting that we've got their back! Whether its fighting the disease, fighting for a cure, or any kind of fight they endure, we hope this shirt serves as a little extra inspiration!
Each Fight shirt you purchase, a Fight shirt is donated to a Cancer patient or family member.
To start, our donations will be Benefiting the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, in Baltimore, MD.
We will drop off donations at every 50 shirts sold to start.
- Purple Heather - Light Purple represents ALL the cancers
- 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS:
- If you have any questions or want to suggest other hospitals or families in need to donate to, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know there are many different colors that represent different cancers. That is why we chose light purple to represent them all. However, if you want a specific color, we can do that for you for just $2 more/shirt. Just email email@example.com.
- Also, if you wanted to customize the shirt in any way, we can do that too. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
This is a unisex shirt. We suggest women to size down if they want a more fitted look!